Two-Bed House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- A stone, stucco and board and batten exterior combine to give this mixed material exterior and a shed dormer over the covered entry gives this 2-bed house plan great curb appeal.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and dining room and has a fireplace.
- The kitchen has views extending in two directions and enjoys a corner walk-in pantry and an island with double-sink and dishwasher on one side and casual seating on the other.
- The master suite has a sitting area and a sunset deck and a large walk-in closet.
- Stairs lead to a bonus room over the garage giving you expansion possibilities.
- The house plans include an optional expanded pantry, basement stair location and guest bed location.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 40898DB, 42537DB, 42535DB and 42538DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,018 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 170 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 73 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 425 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 877 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12