Two Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Graceful arched beams, vertical siding and massive columns define the style of this Craftsman two-bedroom home.
- 10’ ceilings define the entry where the living space is found directly ahead and to the left; the bedrooms are all to the right.
- A 15’ cathedral ceiling gives the great room room for stacked windows that allow natural light to warm the space.
- The kitchen features an angled peninsula that overlooks the dining and great rooms.
- The master suite includes a private bath with walk-in closet, dual sinks and shower.
- The second bedroom has a private bath and walk-in closet.
- A covered porch off the back corner of the home provides an additional living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,875 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available