Two Bedroom Modern Craftsman House Plan with Rear Entry Garage
About This Plan
- This two bedroom modern version of a classic craftsman style home features a stone and siding that look perfect together.
- As you enter the home, the main living room area lies to the right where the kitchen and dining all blend together to create an open plan with plenty of volume.
- A screen in porch lies behind the main living room that provides some additional space for the family.
- A screen in porch right off of the dining room fits the whole family to have a nice summer dinner outside.
- Behind the house a two-stall garage is located with extra storage as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,730 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 161 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 73' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss