Two Bedroom Modern European House Plan
About This Plan
- This two bedroom European house plan has a modern look characterized by lots of transom windows.
- The extra-wide foyer opens up to a parlor on one side and a huge gret room in back.
- The L-shaped living area combines the cooking, eating and living areas of the home.
- Lots of glass overlooks the back porch.
- The huge four car garage opens up to a large mud room with a big walk-in coat closet that's perfect for storage.
- Located at the back of the house, the master suite enjoys excellent storage too with its giant walk-in closet.
- Finish the optional lower level basement to gain an extra 1,674 square feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,112 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 622 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,674 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 99' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1110 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss