Two Bedroom Modern Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- This modern Farmhouse house plan boasts interesting angles and exciting good looks.
- Live all on the main floor with lots of room to spread out.
- The chef's kitchen features a T-shaped island, lots of counter space and a huge walk-in pantry.
- Work from home in the cozy office that slides shut with barn doors.
- Built-in benches and lockers in the mud room keep you well organized.
- The master bedroom has an elegant tray ceiling, spacious bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,590 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1185 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12