Two-bedroom Rustic Escape with Fireplace
About This Plan
- A stone fireplace and a covered porch set in the front-right corner give this 2-bedroom cottage rustic curb appeal.
- You enter a sitting area that is open to the L-shaped kitchen.
- The bedrooms share a bath and laundry is concealed behind bi-fold doors located between them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 982 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 982 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 On 12; 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss