Two Big Bow Windows
About This Plan
- Stone and siding enhance the exterior of this Traditional home with its two big bow windows in the rear.
- An open floor plan is one of the most popular requests from today's families and this home gives you just that.
- From the foyer you can see into the formal dining room and all the way back to the family room fireplace and the patio beyond.
- A quiet study off the foyer has another fireplace with built-in bookshelves on either side.
- The first floor master suite is a true retreat with its elegant tray ceiling and a big bow window thaty creates a sitting area.
- Pass two walk-in closets on your way to the spacious master bathroom.
- Another bow window enlarges the breakfast nook where you can see into the large kitchen and out to the rear patio.
- Two of the bedrooms on the second floor have dressing areas with a private sink in each.
- The sunken play room is brightened by three skylights.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,815 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,425 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,390 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 8"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick