Two Country Home Plans with a Shared Porte-Cochere
About This Plan
- This house plan has a classic exterior with Outside the clean classic lines of this traditional home remind you of evenings spent rocking on the covered front porch as you sipped lemonade. Two homes are connected by a shared porte-cochere.
- Inside, the home is ready for your modern lifestyle with up to the minute amenities throughout including a main level master suite that includes a 10 foot boxed ceiling.
- The great room with media center and fireplace leads to expanded outdoor living on the grilling porch and covered porte-cochere.
- Other features of the master suite are a master bath with a twin vanity, whirlpool bath and a generously sized walk-in closet. Two big downstairs bedrooms share a bathroom.
- The expansive bonus upstairs is the perfect location for a home theater or game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,674 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,674 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 836 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,596 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1408 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick