Two Downstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- With two downstairs bedrooms and two up, you can live on the main level and when family comes for the holidays, you can expand to the upstairs to accommodate all.
- Decorative wooden shutters, steeply pitched roofs and spires provide a European touch to theis brick and stone home.
- A large eating bar connects the kitchen to the great room and provides the chef with a view.
- Tray ceilings grace the formal dining room and great room and a study can be accessed from both the master suite and the great room.
- Outside, you have both an uncovered patio and a covered outdoor living area.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share a hall bath with a future bonus room located a few steps down, over the main garage.
- The ceilings in the future bonus room slope from 5' to 9'
- The optional media room is approximately 16' by 15' plus hallway and has a 9' ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,724 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 687 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick