Two Downstairs Bedrooms
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With two downstairs bedrooms and two up, you can live on the main level and when family comes for the holidays, you can expand to the upstairs to accommodate all.
- Decorative wooden shutters, steeply pitched roofs and spires provide a European touch to theis brick and stone home.
- A large eating bar connects the kitchen to the great room and provides the chef with a view.
- Tray ceilings grace the formal dining room and great room and a study can be accessed from both the master suite and the great room.
- Outside, you have both an uncovered patio and a covered outdoor living area.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor share a hall bath with a future bonus room located a few steps down, over the main garage.
- The ceilings in the future bonus room slope from 5' to 9'
- The optional media room is approximately 16' by 15' plus hallway and has a 9' ceiling.
Roof pitch is 16:12.