Two-Family Prairie-style House Plan with Different Layouts
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this multi-family, cottage plan, clad in stucco and stone, enhances the curb appeal. Each unit, with slightly different layouts, features an open floor plan, covered patio, and 2 bedrooms.
- The unit on the left gives you 1,904 sq. ft. of heated living space and a 600 sq. ft. 2-car garage. The unit on the right gives you 1,788 sq. ft. of heated living space and a 535 sq. ft. 2-car garage.
- The open floor plan combines the living room with the eat-in kitchen, which boasts a spacious island with seating for casual meals. Slip through the sliding doors to enjoy nature on the partially-covered patios.
- Each master bedroom includes a 5-fixture bathroom with a corner, jetted tub, a toilet room, and a walk-in closet.
- The second bedroom in each unit is generous in size and features a full bath.
- Entry from the double garage leads into the kitchen, reducing time spent unloading groceries, and the unit on the left includes a pocket office for the work-at-home resident.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,692 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,692 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 350 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 2"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1135 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss