Two-story Country Craftsman House Plan with Main-level Owner's Suite
About This Plan
- Shakes, clapboard siding, and stone; oh my! This beautiful two-story, Country Craftsman home features a private main-level owner's suite, den, and a second family room upstairs.
- The vaulted great room exudes confidence with its corner fireplace and rear picture windows, while an oversized opening leads to the the combined kitchen and dining area.
- Loads of storage space are provided by the prep island with an eating bar in the kitchen and a beverage bar in the dining area. Retreat to the covered patio when grilling or dining outdoors.
- A mud hall greets you when entering from the spacious double garage and includes a drop zone and built-in bench to organize your personal items.
- The deluxe owner's suite boasts a private patio off the ensuite with space for a hot but. Upstairs, discover the remaining two bedrooms, along with a beverage bar in the family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,173 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 873 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss