Two-story Country Home Plan with Main-level Master Suite
About This Plan
- This two-story, country home plan features a welcoming front porch, topped by two shed dormers that are decorated in shakes. With the main-level master suite and additional bedrooms upstairs, this home prioritizes privacy and comfort.
- The formal entry brings you directly into the living room with clear views into the adjoining eat-in kitchen. A large island hosts a double-bowl sink centered in the kitchen, and the corner pantry provides ample storage space.
- A sliding door off the dining area guides you to the perfect patio for a grill, and the neighboring laundry room helps you to multi-task when time is limited.
- Retreat to the main-level master suite for peace and quiet, and discover a full bath and roomy walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 reside on either side of the stairwell, and share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 686 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss