Two-Story Country Home Plan with Plenty of Outdoor Living Space
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The thoughtful interior flow of this country home plan includes a main-floor master suite, which considers your future needs. A wrap-around front porch and matching back porch allow you take in the views from every direction.
- The front door invites guests into the heart of the home, combining the family room and eat-in kitchen into a spacious open layout. The comforting fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the shared living spaces.
- The split bedroom design offers the utmost privacy to the homeowner. The master suite sits across from the laundry room for ease of use, and includes a 4-fixture bath with a walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, at the top of the stairs, each offer access to a covered balcony, and share a full bath.
- Also on the second level, discover a game room and a hobby room (or fourth bedroom).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick