Two-story Country House Plan with Ample Storage Space
About This Plan
- This two-story, country house plan boasts a dreamy, wrap-around porch, with ample space in the rear to dine, grill, and lounge. Multiple storage rooms help you remain organized, while keeping the clutter to a minimum.
- Barn doors on either side of the foyer part to reveal a study and den, offering quieter spaces to recharge. Straight ahead, a spacious family room opens to the kitchen, where a massive island offers seating for casual meals.
- The secluded master bedroom serves as a true retreat for the homeowner, and features a lavish en suite with a freestanding tub in the corner and dual, walk-in closets.
- Two identical bedrooms are located upstairs, with a sitting nook or playroom connecting them, and a full bath resting at the end of the hall.
- The 2-car garage includes a third bay, ideal for lawn equipment, and a drop zone just inside helps you quickly locate your personal items.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,113 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 633 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 6"
- Depth: 76' 1"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1247 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 15 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick