Two-story Craftsman House Plan with Main-floor Master
4 - 6
About This Plan
- The welcoming front porch of this two-story, Craftsman house plan spans the width of the home, in true farmhouse fashion, contributing to the great curb appeal.
- The two-story ceilings in the foyer offer a feeling of grandeur immediately upon entering, and carry through to the living room. French doors swing open to invite you onto the covered patio, complete with a grilling station.
- The chef's kitchen boasts an oversized island to maximize prep space and the adjoining walk-in pantry lends plenty of storage space.
- The design provides a master bedroom on the main floor, which considers the homeowner's future needs. The attached en suite includes 5 fixtures and a linen closet.
- Upstairs, a bridge-style hallway connects the two bedrooms, while overlooking the living room and foyer below. Each bedroom includes a full bath, and the option of adding a bonus room on either side offers the homeowner flexibility.
- The 3-car garage provides entry from the side and opens into a spacious mudroom with a half bath and built-in lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,117 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,475 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 642 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 344 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 396 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 475 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss