Two-Story Craftsman House Plan with Main-Level Master
About This Plan
- A collage of exterior materials create this two-story, craftsman house plan which highlights a charming front porch and terrace off the back of the home, encouraging outdoor living.
- A formal dining room is located near the foyer, while the open, shared living spaces rest towards the back of the home. A fireplace with surrounding built-ins creates a cozy space for conversation.
- The master suite is privately situated on the first floor, and features a tray ceiling and spacious en suite with a roomy walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located upstairs, separated by a 4-fixture bath. An optional bonus room offers flexibility to the design.
- A coat closet sits just inside from the forward-facing, double garage.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the upstairs and get a partially finished lower level with house plans 360048DK and 360051DK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,462 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 592 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 358 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 961 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 972 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 5"
- Depth: 70' 9"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick