Two-Story European Home Plan
About This Plan
- A stately facade adorns this two-story European home plan with columned front porch.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer with bookshelves on either side of the fireplace.
- The family room also has a fireplace and two sets of doors that lead to the rear of the home.
- In the gourmet kitchen, there is plenty of storage space with a walk-in pantry and big storage closet.
- Even the library with its pocket doors has a big storage closet.
- The first floor master suite boasts an amazing bathroom with a soaking tub set in a bay and a huge walk-in closet divided into compartments.
- Almost every bedroom on the upper floor has a walk-in closet and aditional storage can be found on each side of the house and over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,536 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,027 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,509 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 812 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick