Two-Story Farmhouse Plan with First-Floor Master
About This Plan
- The cross-gable roof adds a traditional, farmhouse element to this stunning, two-story house plan. The 3-car garage protrudes from the front of the home, creating a parking courtyard for guests.
- A quiet study rests just inside from the foyer, and overlooks the front porch. The light and airy living space defines open-concept living, while the massive, back deck encourages you to take in the surrounding views.
- The oversized, prep island increases workspace, while providing seats for casual meals, and a nearby walk-in pantry allows for buying in bulk.
- Privately situated on the right side of the main level, discover the master bedroom, which boasts french doors to the back deck, dual closets, and a lavish en suite.
- Three bedrooms can be found upstairs, each with their own full bath, as well as a sizable den, which serves as a fun shared space for the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,409 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,039 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,370 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 600 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 944 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss