About This Plan
- Twin gables and a half-round dormer generate a lot of curb appeal for this Traditional home plan.
- Inside, a large, two-story foyer sets the stage for this impressive home.
- The big family room has a fireplace as its focal point and two doors lead to your backyard.
- Off by itself, the quiet master suite is truly an oasis with a luxurious bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Four more bedrooms are located on the second floor and a walk-in linen closet serves all four rooms.
- Future rec space over the garage can be finished now or at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,783 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,327 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,456 sq. ft.
- Storage: 45 sq. ft.
- Entry: 42 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 463 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 10"
- Depth: 58' 2"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick