Two-Story French Country Home Plan with First-Floor Master
About This Plan
- The French Country style of this 5-bedroom home is versatile enough for any neighborhood. The side entry garage makes this home perfect for a corner lot.
- Luxury defines the interior of this home, with coffered ceilings, exposed beams, and thoughtful built-ins around every corner.
- A spacious family room overlooks a covered deck, while the kitchen, breakfast nook, and keeping room are tied together by a large multi-use island. Pass through the butler's pantry to find the formal dining room.
- Enjoy outdoor dining on the screened porch, just off the kitchen, during warmer seasons.
- The main-level master bedroom includes a sitting area and a lavish bathroom with dual closets. Another multi-purpose bedroom on the main level could serve as an office if needed.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, and another bedroom includes a full bath. A computer nook provides built-in desks and a space to contain electronics.
- A spacious mudroom serves as the perfect drop zone when entering from the garage, and neighbors the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,795 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,537 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,258 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,537 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 713 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick