Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- A cathedral ceiling that soars up two stories makes the great room in this Country home plan feel huge!
- The fireplace is the focal point and a built-in entertainment center awaits your big screen TV.
- In the kitchen, a peninsula island separates the breakfast area.
- This home was designed with a highly-desirable walk-in pantry that gives you plenty of storage.
- An L-shaped master bath hold double sinks and a jetted tub.
- On the second floor, each of the bedrooms has a dormer window and an open rail balcony overlooks the great room below.
- Bonus space over the garage gives you lots of options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,179 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,556 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 623 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 368 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick