Two-Story Home Plan with Open Living Area
About This Plan
- Stone accents, dormers, gables and a sheltered entry highlight the exterior of this traditional design.
- Inside, on one side of the foyer you find an office with nearby powder room and coat closet. Straight ahead lays the open living area. A fireplace warms the great room, and a long island with eating bar demarcates the kitchen.
- A built-in desk and walk-in pantry add utility to the kitchen. In the vaulted dining room, optional built-ins may be added.
- Complete with spa tub, twin sinks and a spacious walk-in closet, the first floor master suite is sited for privacy.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,080 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,601 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 479 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss