Two-Story House Plan with Double-Decker Front Porch
About This Plan
- Why settle for one front porch when you can have two! This two-story house plan offers endless curb appeal and a comfortable interior floor plan with loads of charm.
- Inside, a family room greets you, with a fireplace anchoring the left wall. The adjoining dining room leads into the U-shaped kitchen, complete with a prep island and built-in breakfast booth.
- Retreat to the rear porch to grill, dine, or just relax outdoors.
- The main-level, master bedroom considers your future needs, and includes a 5-fixture bath with all of your standard amenities and a generous, walk-in closet. A second bedroom on this level is ideal for guests or a home office.
- Upstairs, discover bedrooms 3 and 4, separated by a common area that leads to a covered porch, along with a 4-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,756 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 646 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 646 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 2"
- Depth: 60' 5"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12