Two-Story House Plan with European Flavor
About This Plan
- Arched windows, shutters and lintels add a touch of European flavor to this 2-story, 4-bedroom home. The covered entry gives way to a spectacular 2-story foyer that introduces a cascading staircase from the second floor. To the left is a formal living room, and to the right a spacious dining area perfect for elegant occasions.
- The vaulted great room is immense, and includes a see-through fireplace to the cooktop-island kitchen and the keeping room. Three radius windows illuminate the interior. A bayed breakfast area accessible to a covered porch is also included in this area of the home.
- The master bedroom features a tray ceiling and French doors opening to a luxurious private bath and a vast walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, each family bedroom is complete with individual walk-in closets one bedroom also contains a private full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 956 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick