Two-Story House Plan with Vaulted Keeping Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Beam-accented gables with board-and-batten accents give this 2-story house plan cozy cottage-like curb appeal.
- One step inside and it's easy to see that its character doesn't stop at the curb. The foyer gives you front-to-back views and is open to the dining room on the left.
- Coffered ceilings and built-in cabinetry make the family room extra special. Windows lining the back wall give you great views.
- The kitchen overlooks a gracious breakfast area, as well as a fire-lit keeping room, providing plenty of space for family time or entertaining. A screened porch is accessed off this area as well providing the perfect opportunity to take the party outside.
- The master suite has a large sitting area with access to the outdoors. The bath has dual vanities and there are two walk-in closets as well. The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor if you don't use the vaulted home office as a bedroom.
- A children's retreat upstairs makes the perfect playroom or can be easily used as a fourth bedroom or guest suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,499 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,499 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick