Two-story Modern Farmhouse with Butler's Pantry and Home Theater
About This Plan
- The elongated front porch defines the farmhouse style, while the blend of siding materials and open concept interior offers a modern touch to this classic, two-story design.
- The sizable entryway includes a 90 degree staircase and links to a flex room to the right. The expansive living room is revealed straight ahead, with oversized sliding doors creating an easy access point to the covered patio.
- Loads of workspace in the kitchen allows you to spread your culinary wings, while a generous butler's / walk-in pantry provides plenty of storage space for oversized appliances and dried foods.
- The master suite shares the left side of the main level with the laundry room and includes two walk-in closets and a home office in the 5-fixture bathroom.
- Three bedroom suites, a studio, and home theater can be found upstairs; two of the bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- The 3-car garage opens into a large mudroom with storage space, a powder bath, and built-in lockers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,377 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,676 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 6"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12