Two-Story Mult-Gabled Traditional Home Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A roofline with multiple gables, brick and clapboard siding define this classic two-story home plan. The inviting front porch along with multi-paned windows and board-and-batten shutters complete this traditional design.
- The two-story foyer leads to the vaulted family room with large windows that bring in natural light. To the left is the breakfast area and open-concept kitchen.
- Through the breakfast area is the vaulted keeping room, and just off the kitchen is the conveniently located laundry room.
- A covered porch and sundeck are reached through both the keeping room and main-level master suite.
- The master suite includes an oversized bathroom with his-and-her sinks and large walk-in closet. A second bedroom is found just off the foyer with a full guest bathroom nearby.
- Upstairs, you’ll find two bedrooms with attached bathrooms. A bonus room with a full bathroom and walk-in closet is just across the hall, ideal for a guest suite or game room for the kids.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710003BTZ and 710004BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,086 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 689 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 330 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,086 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick