Two-Story New American House Plan with First-Floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Timber-frame gables and stone accents contribute to the great curb appeal offered by this two-story, New American house plan.
- Inside, two fireplaces add warmth to the light and airy, shared living spaces on the main level.
- The kitchen features a wrap-around island, adjacent to the keeping room and breakfast nook, and a pantry sits within reach for easy access.
- Retreat to the well-appointed, master suite, which boasts a tray ceiling, sitting area in the bay window, and vaulted ceiling in the en suite, complete with a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, three additional bedrooms share a compartmentalized, full bath, and a spacious family center offers a fun space for the kids to enjoy.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710291BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,848 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,068 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 458 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick