Two-Story Raised Study
About This Plan
- Beautiful staircases and a two-story raised study deserve special mention in this stunning Traditional home plan.
- The foyer also rises up for two stories to give you a dramatic introduction to the home.
- In the informal family area in the back, an island is shaped in a semi-circle with a 42" bartop counter.
- A built-in media niche will fit your big screen TV and everyone gets to enjoy the beautiful back staircase that fans out.
- Sliding glass doors in the master suite open to a screened porch and both the walk-in closet and the master bathroom are huge.
- Stop on the landing in the front staircase to visit the raised study with its beautiful tray ceiling.
- Bedroom 4 has a tray ceiling and charming window seat while bedroom 2 enjoys a cathedral ceiling and private bathroom.
- A kid's study is tucked away by the back staircase, with three windows to bring in light for homework.
- Relax in the games room that also has a built-in media niche.
- Future quarters can be finished on your own timetable.
- Related Plan: See house plan 67066GL (4,328 sq. ft.) for a smaller version of this home with a smaller family room and bedroom 4.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,703 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,783 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"