Two-Story Traditional Home Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Two dormer windows flank the front entrance of this two-story, traditional home plan, wrapped in brick, while the intuitive interior flow is ideal for any size of family.
- A formal dining room sits to the right of the foyer, while a formal living room can be found in the center of the home. A keeping room attached to the kitchen lends a comfortable space for morning coffee, complete with a cozy fireplace.
- Pocket doors reveal a home office with French doors that lead to a sizable screened porch, while the office nook attached to the kitchen is perfect for organizing paperwork and centralizing electronics.
- The master bedroom resides on the main level, and features a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet. A second bedroom on the first floor includes a full bath and additional storage space.
- The generous utility room rounds out the main level and can double as a craft / hobby room, if desired.
- Take the elevator or stairs to the second level and discover two additional bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath, along with a bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,843 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,030 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,815 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 352 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"