Two-story Transitional Home Plan with 4-Car Garage and Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- This two-story, transitional home plan marries traditional design with clever updates for today's family.
- The main level consists of a spacious, light-infused living space with tall ceilings above the great room, a master bedroom with a 5-fixture ensuite, and a home office.
- The car aficionado will appreciate the 4-car garage that opens into a mudroom with a neighboring half bath.
- Three family bedrooms and the laundry room share the second level; each of the bedrooms include a walk-in closet, and one of the bedrooms includes a full bath.
- For an additional 1,655 sq ft of living space, finish the lower level as designed and enjoy a recreational / game room, two bedrooms, and a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,964 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,655 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 6"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1430 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"