Ultimate Craftsman Mountain Lodge Home Plan
About This Plan
- Coming in at over 7,000 square feet, this stunning Craftsman home plan is fit for the top of a mountain or any lot with 360 degree views. The grand driveway delivers you to either the vaulted porte-cochere or the massive 6-car garage.
- Entering the home takes you to the vaulted foyer, offering you the choice to head straight to the rear covered patio, left to the main living area, or right to the first rec room and access to the other two floors.
- Heading left lands you in the regal main common space which includes the massive great room, kitchen, formal dining room, breakfast nook, and covered deck.
- Past the great room, you’ll arrive at the second bedroom and incredible master suite. The master suite has a vaulted ceiling, fireplace, pool and deck access, a luxurious bathroom, and plenty of privacy. Inside the master bath you’ll see an L-shaped his and hers sink arrangement, private toilet, alcove bathtub, separate shower, and full size his and hers walk-in closets. The nearby second bedroom also includes a full bath en suite.
- The main floor also includes a sprawling rec room that can easily function as a guest suite, as it even includes a full second kitchen and fireplace.
- Upstairs is a generous bonus room with large walk in closet, bar, full bath, and third bedroom.
- The lower floor is an entertainer’s dream, with a second room, wine cellar, bar, theater, bonus room, and access to the lower deck. Also downstairs you’ll find a fourth bedroom, two full bathrooms, a den, and the second utility room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,329 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,029 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,315 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 7
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 167' 2"
- Depth: 109' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front