Under 1,500 Square Foot Modern Home Plan with Rear Garage
About This Plan
- This Modern home plan delivers a sleek exterior and gives you just under 1,500 square feet of living space.
- The central foyer is framed by covered porches which gives some separation between the open living space and bedrooms.
- To the right, the great room and kitchen act as one space and is drenched in natural lighting. An island anchors the kitchen and provides an eating bar for meals.
- The mud hall is framed by a laundry room and walk-in pantry and guides you to the double garage with side entry.
- Two bedrooms consume the left side of the design, separated by two full bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,346 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,346 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 6"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 430 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss