Unique Angled Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Break from the ordinary with this unique angled home plan. Both this and the side-entry garage versions share the same layout that makes this design so appealing.
- Enter off the covered porch into your formal entry with 10' ceiling. Your views extend through and acrodd the house.
- The great room is open to all the public space. A fireplace and views to the rear patio add to the visual appeal. Your home theater will fit nicely into the built-in entertainment center.
- The master suite is accentuated by a boayed area that looks out across your landscaping. The longitudinal bath has plenty of room for both. And you'll love that huge walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms are located across the plana and share a bath.
- Upstairs you can expand with a bonus room and third bath.
- The garage on this plan measures 21' by 21' with a 6' by 12' storage area.
- Related Plans: Need a side-entry garage? See house plan 48182FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,595 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,114 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 403 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 75' 11"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick