Unique Craftsman Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This spectacular home design features a fantastic open beamed trussed Great Room with a magnificent kitchen and formal dining nearby.
- The home utilizes many "Not So Big" patterns from shared spaces, the walk-thru multi-use rooms to the human scaling of the dramatic yet intimate exterior.
- The Master Suite is perfect with a beautiful master bath featuring a Japanese Soaking tub and a pass-thru to the utility room.
- A huge wardrobe will give you all the storage you could ever need.
- There is a dog wash in the utility room as well.
- Downstairs, a perfect guest suite awaits along with a wine cellar and a huge RV coach bay.
- This is a unique home that takes advantage of views in many directions.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,250 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 712 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,538 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 2"
- Depth: 85' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard