Unique European House Plan
About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines and a unique square tower room give an extraordinary edge to this European house plan.
- Other unique features include an atrium entryway that leads you to the double door entry of the home plus a children's lounge and enormous playroom.
- Amazing sightlines start right at the foyer where you can see through to the enormous gathering room with its coffered ceiling.
- A wall of windows let you see out into the open terrace in back.
- The kitchen is massive and has a large walk-in pantry, center island and views of the breakfast nook set in a bay.
- Enjoy the screened porch even on chilly nights, thanks to the outdoor fireplace.
- The owners suite truly shines and has a sitting area, wet bar and upscale bathroom with a giant soaking tub as the focal point.
- Each bedroom on the second floor gets a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Step up to the over-sized game room with its fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- There's a study off the landing and an enormous playroom with lots of space for the kids to run around.
- The square nook is a perfect reading spot or craft room with light coming in from two walls of windows.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,244 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,636 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 457 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 98' 9"
- Max ridge height: 37' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 857 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12