Unique Exterior and a Home Theater
About This Plan
- A unique exterior combination helps to give this house plan its excellent curb appeal. Observe the openness of this floor plan from the moment you step inside the foyer. Only elegant columns divide the dining room, spacious great room, and breakfast room.
- Prepare meals in the well-equipped kitchen and keep an eye on the kids as they play in the sun room.
- Show off your grilling skills on the huge rear grilling porch and adjoining deck.
- An amenity-filled master suite, three additional bedrooms, and ample storage in the three-car garage complete the main floor of this house plan.
- The lower floor houses a game room with kitchen space and nearby safe room, a home theater room, and a private guest room for company.
- For an alternate exterior and a reverse plan, see house plan 59600ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,723 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,816 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,907 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 8"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 41' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 676 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick