Unique Multi-Generation House Plan
2 - 6
About This Plan
- There's plenty of space for several generations in this unique Traditional house plan that has up to six bedrooms across three levels.
- The massive open layout of the first floor can serve as the gathering spot for family and friends.
- Covered and uncovered outdoor spaces can be found front and back.
- The huge master suite occupies the left wing of the first floor and there's an additional bedroom that can be used as a study if you prefer.
- On the second floor, the ideal in-law suite awaits with its own kitchen, sitting area and big bedroom with walk-in closet.
- Finish the optional lower level to add three more bedrooms, a huge media room with platform seating and an enormous rec room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,971 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,190 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 781 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,773 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 140' 2"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1960 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"