Unique Prairie Style Ranch
3 - 6
About This Plan
- The unique roof lines of this Prairie style house plan command your attention right away.
- Sliding barn doors close off the formal living room and further back, the enormous great room is another spot for your family to gather.
- This home has nor fussy formal ding room that's rarely used - instead you get a huge open dining area that connects the kitchen and the great room.
- In the kitchen, an abundance of cabinet space is augmented by a large kitchen island and a walk-in food pantry.
- Set off by itself at the back of the house, the master suite lies right near the large laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 face front and should you need even more space, the optional lower level offers three more bedrooms and a playroom.
- In-laws can have a large comfortable space on this level with a full kitchen, walk-in pantry and laundry room of their own.
- Finishing the optional lower level adds an extra 1,538 square feet of living space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,563 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,563 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,538 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 8"
- Depth: 55' 2"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1394 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"