About This Plan
- Unusual angles give this log mountain home plan a striking exterior.
- Inside, a wide open floor plan adds a sense of spaciousness with both the great room and the keeping room open to the foyer.
- Informal living takes place in the kitchen that overlooks the family room with fireplace and the breakfast nook with windows on three sides.
- A huge walk-in pantry is set near the butler's pantry for added convenience.
- The extra large master suite on the first floor has its own private balcony for morning coffee with a view.
- Upstairs, two huge bedrooms each have their own bath.
- A game room on the opposite end of the floor is open to the down staircase.
- House all your guests in comfort on the spacious lower level with three bedrooms, another family room and a rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,358 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,326 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 454 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 600 sq. ft.
- Deck: 774 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 139' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1560 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"