Updated Arts and Crafts Plan
About This Plan
- This home plan is styled in the Arts and Crafts era and features an updated floor plan.
- Once inside the foyer, bedrooms on either side are away from the private master suite at the rear of the home.
- An expansive great room with fireplace is centrally located and opens to a large dining room.
- The U-shaped kitchen is a step saver and includes a bar counter for serving buffet style.
- Dining will be fun for the whole family with easy access to the grilling porch.
- After the kids are in bed, find solitude in your master suite with private bath and 'his and her' walk-in closets.
- The two-car garage provides you with extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,442 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 66 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 109 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 8"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick