Updated Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- This updated Farmhouse house plan comes with a huge bonus space over the garage, a gorgeous wrap-around porch and lots of rooms for your family to enjoy.
- Choose from the formal living room with its tray ceiling, the office or TV room to hang out in.
- There's even a lage craft room that has double doors to a rear patio.
- The formal dining room can be closed off from the kitchen with pocket doors so you can leave the pots and pans out of view while you dine.
- The ' suite is off by itself and has double doors that take you out to the wrap-around porch.
- Solatubes are used to bring extra light into the upstairs bathrooms.
- Each of the three bedrooms on this floor are large and comfortable.
- Send the kids to play in the bonus room over the garage where the noise won't bother anyone in the main house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,574 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,561 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,481 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 936 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 913 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 0' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N