Updated Southern Beauty With Stone Front
About This Plan
- This 2-story home plan is reminiscent of an old southern home with modern updates. A 2-story entry draws you into the home where directly ahead the great room is defined by gracious columns.
- Here you'll also find a 2-story ceiling, a fireplace flanked by bookshelves and a direct line of site into the kitchen dining area.
- The main floor master suite is located to the left of the entry and includes a step ceiling in the bedroom and a spacious walk-in closet that has direct access to the laundry area.
- Upstairs, you'll find beautiful views into the great room below as well as three additional bedrooms, each with access to a private bath.
- A 3-stall garage loads from the back of the home to complete this design.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,622 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,319 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,303 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 122 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 88' 9"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss