Upscale European House Plan with Sun Room and Two Flex Rooms
About This Plan
- A clipped roofline on one of the main gables of this European house plan adds distinction.
- Arched entryways and tray ceilings plus interior columns make the inside of the home equally distinctive.
- A bright and airy sun room is one of the best features of this home.
- Bedroom 3 is a mini-master suite with a huge walk-in closet.
- The owner's suite boasts a lovely ceiling treatment and double doors into the sun room.
- Options include a bonus room on the second floor and the choice of a den instead of bedroom 2.
- Related Plan: Convert the third bedroom suite into two flex rooms with house plan 42382DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,709 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,709 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"