Upside Down Coastal House Plan
About This Plan
- With its main floor bedroom level and topside living area, this handsome Beach house plan has a reverse floor plan.
- A residential elevator starts at the ground floor foyer and rises up to take you to all levels.
- There's plenty of storage space and parking on the ground floor.
- On the first floor, you'll find a bunk room for the kids or grandkids and three bedrooms, each with a door to a covered porch.
- The top floor also has two porches plus a balcony off the dining area.
- The open layout makes the rooms feel huge, and there's windows on all sides to enjoy the breezes.
- Seat four people at the kitchen island for informal dining.
- Vaulted ceilings top most of the rooms on the entire upper level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,593 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 212 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,225 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 430 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 430 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 88 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 10"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"