Vacation Cabin With Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- Small in size, this Vacation cabin has two full bedroom suites and a spacious rear screened porch.
- Cozy up to both indoor and outdoor fireplaces.
- The efficient kitchen is compact with views of the fireplace in the great room and an eating bar. The ceiling in this combined space vaults to 17'6".
- The dormer adds light into the main living area and helps create an expansive feel inside.
- Related Plan: Get a loft above with house plan 18742CK (2,030 sq. ft.)
- Added Bonus: This mountain home plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 sq. ft. of room for your cars and storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,176 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,176 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 504 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick