Vacation Home Plan with Unusual Shape
2 - 3
About This Plan
- An unusual shape adds distinction to this rustic Vacation home plan that works as a beach house or mountain or lake getaway.
- Vaulted ceilings soar upward in most rooms, expanding the space.
- From the kitchen you can see into the huge great room with windows on three sides.
- There are porches and decks on almost every side of the home.
- The master suite is given separation from the other bedrooms - a nice feature.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,177 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 10"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 18' 5"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12