Vacation Home with Upstairs Bunkroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This is house plan is perfect for a narrow lot vacation home. The simple detailing and indoor-outdoor living lend itself well to many climates.
- An open and spacious living, dining, and kitchen are great for entertaining.
- Direct access to the front or rear porch, grilling patio, and potential pool is a breeze.
- Also on the main floor is the master suite complete with his and hers sinks, walk-in shower, and stackable laundry.
- On the upper floor you find a dedicated guest suite, additional bedroom, and full bunkroom. A complete laundry room and additional family game room are perfect for weekend visitors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,401 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,223 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 195 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"