Vaulted and Beamed Great Room
About This Plan
- Gorgeous views of the vaulted and beamed great room of this elegant French Country house plan start right at the foyer.
- Built-ins and art niches can be found throughout the home adding a custom touch.
- The open layout enhances views from room to room.
- The dashing master suite has a bayed sitting area, tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet.
- Both of the remaining two bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home and share a jack and jill bathroom between them.
- The covered patio gives you a quiet and private place to relax in the shade.
- Bonus space on the upper floor comes with an optional half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,492 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 423 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick