Vaulted Covered Patio In Back
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A welcoming front porch enhances the comfortably styling of this two story home plan. Because its 3-car garage is entered via side access, no garage doors distract from this inviting exterior.
- Inside, a convenient half-bathroom is to the right of the entry, and a den/office is to the left. This configuration is ideal for use as an office for a home business with occasional clients. A deep storage closet fills the space under the stairs.
- The kitchen sits at the heart of the home. From the sink work island, you can look out into the bright and lofty vaulted great room, the patio, and the dining room. A raised eating bar rims the dining room's interface, while a slightly narrower counter fronts the great room. Storage aplenty is available in the step-in pantry that fills one corner.
- In the great room, a fireplace nestles into a rear corner next to a stack of high windows that fill most of the rear wall. The lower sections of glass slide open to provide easy, breezy access to the vaulted and covered patio.
- Owners' suite amenities include a large walk-in closet, plus a two-section bathroom with a dual vanity and enclosed toilet and shower. Two more bedrooms are upstairs, along with a third bathroom. Skylights brighten the upper bathroom, stairs and hallway.
- The roof has a 6:12 pitch.